Tuesday 24 November 2009

Busy Day

Lots going on today.

As some of you may know I like trading the Cricket, not sure I want to get involved in either of the games at the moment though. NZ v Pakistan has no real liquidity on Betfair and after last week's road of a pitch between India v Sri Lanka, not sure I'll get involved here until I see what the pitch is doing on Day Three at least.

On to the Tennis, you would have to fancy Del Potro to get the better of Verdasco, but I won't be able to trade this game so I'll leave it alone. Murray v Federer is a whole different ball game. I know Federer hasn't been at his best lately, but even allowing for the fact Murray is supposedly playing in front of his 'home' support, Federer's price looks too big. I'll probably get involved with this one later.

Football wise, it is a huge night for Liverpool, who need to beat Dedrecen and hope Fiorentina fail to beat Lyon to have any chance of progressing to the next stage of the Champion's League. My head is telling me that Liverpool are struggling to beat anyone at the moment and they must be a great lay tonight, but my heart won't let me do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment