Sunday 20 December 2009

Saturday Update

Right I have alluded to it before, but never again am I getting involved in a Liverpool match, regardless of how attractive the odds may look. They are just clueless at the moment all over the pitch. I reckon Rafa has lost/is losing the dressing room. Gerrard looks a shadow of himself and Torres is just running round like a headless chicken, up blind alleys all the time, because he has got no-one to give the ball to. Don't even get me started on Carragher, Kuyt and Dossena. SEETHING is an understatement. £20 Million for Aquillani?????? Is he ever going to play?

As you may guess I am a Liverpool Fan and the only thing keeping me even a little bit Sane is seeing Man United struggling too.

Anyway had a few quid on Blackburn and also Villa yesterday, so another poor day overall on the Football.

Had a decent return on the Horses though (Had the last three winners at Wolverhampton) so it's not all bad.

I am desperately trying to avoid playing with my position on the Cricket at the moment. If you push me I would say it will be a draw, but it's too close to call really.

Let's see if we can avoid doing any damage today......................

No comments:

Post a Comment