Tuesday 28 September 2010

Betfair Flotation

I am finding this fascinating to be honest.

Struggling to find any justification for a mooted £1.5 Billion Flotation, but there again I am no expert.

Should really have been putting my thoughts on the Blog but instead have been contributing to a thread on Betfair which can be found here

My posts are under the name DaVinci I. (Can you guess what book I was reading when I set the account up?)

What do you guys think? Am I being particularly harsh or pessimistic?

2 comments:

  1. Im still a bit confused as to what this might mean for the future of Betfair, anything significant about it?

    Also...

    Would you be interested in exchanging blog links?

    My blog is "Sports Trading Life" and the address is http://sportstradinglife.com

    If your up for it let me know and i will add you on to my blog list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice site BTN. I've added a link.

    Not sure of any great significance behind the IPO other than people trying to realise some cash at what I believe will be top end valuation (even at 750-1000 Million).

    One thing is for sure though they will have to become far more transparent as a Public Company, which may well encourage more credible competition going forward.

    Interesting times ahead I think.

    Good Luck mate.

    ReplyDelete