Saturday 23 October 2010

Rooney and the Abyss

Well Rooney decides he is going to stay and all is happy in the world again, or is it?

I can't help feeling this is going to be the rod that broke the camel's back in the world of Football.

Already Ashley Young comes out and announces he is not signing a new contract until the Summer, is this the way it is going to be forward? Absolutely no loyalty.

Like him or loathe him (as I do) Alex Ferguson has always been someone not to be messed with, no one player has ever been bgger than the club - Not any more apparently. What will the Old Trafford Dressing Room be like now? We know Evra has got a track record and what about Rio? Is he going to be happy?

Must admit I have had a gut full of Football now. I can't get out of my mind Rooney leaving the pitch to a chorus of boos after another abject performance at the World Cup and swearing at the camera demanding Loyalty from the Fans -  Maybe he just doesn't understand what the word means? He's obviously not the sharpest Tool in the box.

Phoned Sky in the week to cancel as I don't want to gve these Prima Donnas another penny. However they offered me 6 months at half price, so decided my principles should be limited to the Blog lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment