Thursday 25 November 2010

The Ashes - Day 2 - Brisbane

Well what seemed like a plan last night would have worked out great! Could have laid plenty of the draw at sub 3.0.

If I wasn't fast asleep on the Sofa at the time that is. Think I may have missed the boat on that one.

What is it with the Aussies? Even the time difference is rank.

Fair play to Mr Siddle though, bowl in the right place and you'll get your reward. Lucky for us MJ is still shite.

My heart is telling me this is a great place to lay the Aussies, my head is telling me to go back to sleep.

Difficult to trade when you can't stay awake after 23.00 UK time.

I think I'll leave this until the weekend for now.

Come on England! Going to wake up in the morning to the Aussies 326 All Out and England 51/1 I can feel it in my bones (Or is that old age?)

Anyone fancy subscribing?

No comments:

Post a Comment