Sunday 14 November 2010

Formula 1

Been up and down over the last week, nothing special to report. About £100 in a hole for the month at the moment.

Reading got me out of a bit of a hole yesterday, was looking at a nasty loss if Norwich would have held on to their lead. Actually I say Reading got me out fo the hole, but the ref helped out too.

Having a bit of a play in the Formula 1 today, more of a value punt more than anything.

Laying Alonso for the Driver's Title at 1.4x.

You could say he doesn't have many friends on the grid who are going to make life easy for him, would it really surprise you if someone took him out? especially if Webber gets near him with Vettel out in front?

Also the engine in that Ferrari has seen better days but can't be replaced.

Here's hoping for an interesting final race.

BTW I have removed the link to Betfair as you'll notice - They are great for Betting but I wouldn't go near their Poker with a barge pole.

No comments:

Post a Comment