Sunday 7 November 2010

Zenyatta

Well had a mixed day yesterday until late last night.

I love this horse. Everything about her is class and the running style just adds to the the overall hype that has always surrounded her.

I guess she epitomises this Blog really, coming from hopeless positions, but she always got it done unlike me.

She is responsible for one of my biggest ever wins on the Horses. Breeders Cup last year.

Threw the staking plan (yeah right) out of the window, to have one of my largest bets on her last night.

You know what I still don't regret it this morning. People can blame the Jockey all they like (I don't as it happens, thought he gave her the best ride he could) but it just wasn't to be. Have you ever seen a Horse try so hard though?

Anyway we've swung in to a loss for the month, so we have got some digging to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment