Thursday 23 December 2010

2011 here we come..................

Was going to do a long post reviewing 2010 but to be honest I can sum it up very easily:

I LOST MONEY

There is no getting away from it I am just shocking at Sports Betting. Lucky for me it's just a hobby eh!

As you know I have been playing around with Betdaq this month, but to be honest I just can't get to like it - The maddening thing is I don't know why. It's probably down to the fact that I am so used to using the Geek's Toy anything else just seems like a poor substitute. 

Anyway back to Betfair for me (Why do I feel like I am selling out here?) for Sports Betting only. Not that I have much choice as my Poker and Forum Accounts are banned in any case lol.

If I do manage to put things together in 2011 I'd be crazy not to use my Betfair Account which will never attract Premium Charge the way things have gone for the last 7 years............

Don't want to harp on but the Shares have slipped under £10 now - They are worth £6 at the most IMO - Don't think they are going to do a runner with my money though.

I was going to do a whole load of Punting related resolutions for the New Year but I know I won't stick to them so what is the point? The one thing I am changing though is I am setting a Deposit limit of £100 per week on the Betfair Account to stop me getting carried away.

It's not all bad news as the Poker continues to go OK on Full Tilt, I have now withdrawn more than my original deposit and still have about $200 in there. Next year you'll be calling me Phil Ivey. Ok you won't! but we can dream!

Just lastly no more updated P&L on the Blog - I'll still post decent wins and losses when they happen but if you assume I am losing overall you probably won't be far from the truth.

Have a Great Christmas and New Year and let's see if we can make some money in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment