Wednesday 18 May 2011

Back on the horse!

Afternoon All, well Ok probably only my Mum reading by now I expect (Actually thinking about it I hope she isn't!)

Must admit I have missed the old Blogging, it's good for getting stuff off your chest every now and again (sepecially when it comes to Betfair I hear you cry!)

Actually talking about Betfair I see the Shares are now under £8................. A Fiver and they might be worth a speculative long term purchase I reckon. Watch this space.

I've still been playing a lot of Rush Poker (Nearly 200k hands now) but I must admit all of this Black Friday rubbish along with the fact they don't seem to be able to pay out the Yanks in a timely fashion means I am growing more wary of FTP by the day. It also means I am still stuck on NL10 becuase everytime I get my roll up to a point where I could have a shot at NL25, I withdraw it back down again.

I'm thinking of opening a PokerStars Account soon actually, so if anyone has any advice give me a shout.

On the Sports front I've still been playing around on Betfair in the main and just checking my last 3 months P&L am ahead to the tune of £18.17. Wow I hear you shout this guy knows what he is doing ;)

That's part of the reason for starting this up again actually, I want to see if I can start making some Beer Money using Betfair and always enjoyed posting up my thoughts (5 pints in three months is not a great return mind you!)

I still won't be posting every day, but I'll try to keep up as much as I can.

Been reading most of the other Blogs in my absence and it is such  a shame some of the Good Guys seem to have disappeared.

I'll be getting involved in the Golf over the next few days, especially the Matchplay, where I think Luke Donald is a false favourite myself, but I'll update with some thoughts later.

Congratulations to my local team Reading who did the business last night, let's hope they can see off the Swans and get back to the Promised Land.

Enough for now.

Take Care

SP

No comments:

Post a Comment