Wednesday 6 July 2011

Moving On..............

Ok thought it was about time I bought some perspective back to this Blog.

Is anything I say here going to change what other people think? No.

Do I really care if Betfair go under or go on to become bigger than BP? Will it effect me? No.

No more talk of Premium Charge, Results or bollocks like that from me, this will get played out by the big boys and while I'll still be following the story with interest I won't be posting any more about it.

Back to talking about more Sport and less Politics for me.

Hopefully this will start at the weekend but if not definitely for The Open, which I can't wait for. Already got next Thurday and Friday blocked out in the Diary.

For anyone that cares, the withdrawal from Full Tilt obviously never turned up (Surprise, surprise!) but personally I think they will be back in some form before the weekend. Whether these funds are back in my Account is a whole different story.

In the meantime, I have been playing around on Stars (Very badly) and while I initially hated it, slowly but surely it's winning me over (Even though I am getting Crushed!).

My only complaint now is after the joys of Rush and Super Turbo STT's on FTP, everything just seems to happen so fecking slowly on Stars........................

Oh and just for completeness June was not a good month, probably ended up dropping about £200 across multiple sites so let's hope July is better.

2 comments:

  1. I reckon you will get your money back from FT eventually, but it may be a while. Hope you didn't have too much there (I've got about $60 having withdrawn everything else a little while ago)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No mate not much at all, in fact if my $100 withdrawal had gone through I'd have been left wth about $40.

    Reading developments overnight it now looks like FTP coming back this week may have been a tad optimistic :(

    ReplyDelete