Tuesday 4 September 2012

Twitter Fail

Well, here we go then back in the Land of The Blog after a bit of a 'Twitter Induced' break.

Don't get me wrong I love Twitter and loads of the people on there, but being a Miserable Old Git, with a Dodgy Sense of Humour who hates After-timers, means it's not the best place for me ;) Quite why the After-timing bit bothers me so much I'm struggling to work out, but at the end of the Day, it just does.

Just lately I had also started to get a bit of a Seething Tone in some of my responses to people, bordering on downright Bullying and at the end of the Day it's not me and I started to hate myself for it. This way I get to draw a line underneath it all and start again. Maybe even get back to being a bit more laid back as I am with my Punting/Trading/Gambling/ThrowingMoneydowntheDrain whatever you want to call it.

I'm leaving the Account open (Follow too many decent people on there not to) and will probably still Tweet Random Bollocks sometimes, but things like the Spreadsheet, Screen Shots and Bets I am going to keep on here. More of a permanent Record that way in any case. It also means I'm not shoving it down people's throats all the time as they don't need to read it.

I also won't have to be worried about trying to be funny in 140 Characters, which for me just doesn't work. As the Wife Says, I speak more Shit than almost anyone else she knows. Being Sarcastic in 140 not always easy.

With the money won last night on the Golf (I guess if you didn't follow me on Twitter I'm now the After-timing Prick) - Instead of withdrawing it as usual (Only to Deposit again shortly) - I'm going to leave it to try and actually Build some Proper Books on the Golf especially. Liquidity is dire on most Euro Events, so instead of moaning about why don't I try to take advantage eh.

Like my Football, bit of Cricket and basically anything else where there is a Market too along with a bit of Poker thrown in for good measure.

Now then first thing I need to do is update this Spreadsheet......................




2 comments:

  1. A change is as good as a rest they say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, can't keep away from it. Reckon I'm just weak willed.

    ReplyDelete