Saturday 28 November 2009

Bad day at the Office.........

Took a loss on the cricket, not pretty but these things happen. A few pints last night soon erased it from my memory ;-)

Didn't trade the Tennis yesterday as there were too many question marks over the motivation of the players for me to get a handle on.

I am fighting a bit of a losing battle to show a profit for this week now. Today will be either kill or cure I reckon. Saturday's can be really good or really bad for me, no in between.

Fancy a couple of horses today (I am no tipster so don't put the mortgage on them)

1.50 Newcastle

Solwhit Win

2.40 Newbury

Ballyfitz E/W

Dare say I'll trade some of the Tennis and Football later too.

Good Luck and I'll try to get on later if I see anything that merits a mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment