Friday 18 December 2009

South Africa v England - 1st Test - Centurion (Day 3)

Ok, got a feeling today is going to be a good day of Batting. Maybe the best so far.

Hence I am leaving the positions I have open, as they are.

Will definitely be trading at some point today though.

Edit 13.05 Things not going to plan today. Very loose shots coupled with a wicket not playing as well as I had thought/hoped means South Africa are right back in this. I am hoping England acquit themselves better second time round and some weather issues arise as I have backed the draw again for £30 @ 2.22. Also I can see SA taking too long to set a target in their 2nd dig. Apologies for the ramble, but I've got to go out now, I'll update screenshot later on. Good Luck All.

Edit 18.05 Well that could have been worse will update in full in the morning, but reckon I am going to Green up at this point as there are now too many variables in this game. If anyone disagrees let me know.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure there's a strategy in here somewhere, SP?
    Would have been here sooner but lost my google blog-identity.

    Good lunch at the Pot Kiln today (near Yattendon), no customers, snow or poverty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My strategy is based on how I see the game unfolding which I have tried to post up when I have had the chance. Get some right and some wrong - I guess that is why they call it Gambling ;-)

    ReplyDelete