Friday 12 February 2010

Golf Update

Well after the frenetic pace of the Darts last night, not for me I must confess, it was nice to have an hour or so this morning to trade the slightly more sedate Golf.

Unfortunately Siem had a bit of a brainstorm before the heavens opened, so the overall position has been dented somewhat. I've managed to get a couple more players onside and still retain the no loss book, but it could have been much better. My main shout at the moment is Randhawa, only 5 off the lead and someone who is at least capable of winning. We'll see what happens.

One player you won't see on this list is Marksaeng, who I have got a comedy Green on, worthless as he probably won't even make the cut, but you never know.


















On to the US Golf and I haven't had the best of starts. Going to leave things as they are for the moment, but want to lay Dustin Johnson if he gets much shorter. Problem is he has two Par 5's in his first three holes so don't want to do it yet. Will be trading this one when I get back from the pub later, so it could get messy...................









Not sure if any one who reads does anything with the Golf, but I would be interested to hear any views you may have on any of the above if you do?

Good Luck

SP

As an aside anyone else think the Draw looks very skinny in the India v South Africa Test on Sunday? I am tempted to lay the Draw with India needing a win to save the series. If they don't serve up a result pitch I will be amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment