Thursday 11 February 2010

Premier League Darts

Trying to trade these matches is a nightmare for me. Way too quick.

Made a couple of quid on the first one, but think I might stick to the Cricket and Golf.






Who am I kidding, come on King!

Ok Out for another £14, why do I think it is all going back.....................

Little and often eh, I guess that is the motto.

Laying the Power in the last one for £50.


Sorry Chaps, didn't get to the Betfair market quick enough so you'll have to make do with the Geek's Toy Screenshot, but suffice to say, don't oppose Taylor........................

3 comments:

  1. Hi SP,

    Out of interest, how do you get the different stake amounts across the bottom of the ladder?

    All the best,

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark.

    If you right click on the blue bar at the top of the Ladder screen, choose 'Ladder Layout' from the resulting menu, you shoud then have an option for 'Stake Buttons' where you can play around to your hearts content.

    Any problems let me know.

    Cheers and Good Luck

    SP

    PS Roll on the Live Cricket on your Blog, much more up my street.

    ReplyDelete