Saturday 30 October 2010

Valderrama Masters - Moving Day (I Hope)

Managed another less than stellar performance on this yesterday.

As you've probably guessed G-Mac is my only Red, and what a Red, close to three figures.

Everyone I got on side moved in the wrong direction yesterday apart from Fasth (regular readers will know of my history with this man) and the only one I lay looks like he is playing a different course.

I could have a proper wedge on G-Mac to get me out of trouble, but to be honest that is not the Sports Punter way and 1.9x with 36 holes to play on a difficult course with the possibility of some weather and only a 2 shot lead. No thanks. I'll take my chances.

Could be a long day today..................

2 comments:

  1. How did this work out then, SP?

    Not so well, I suspect.

    Tricky sport, golf...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite well in the end Gordon fortunately.

    Luckily for me Mr McGrane decided to come to the party just in time to allow for some overdue trading.

    How are things with you? Give me a shout if you've still got the number.

    Tried to catch up with Mr T, but he doesn't seem to grasp the concept of a Mobile..........

    ReplyDelete