Monday 1 November 2010

October Review

Well what can I say! A profitable month. You don't get many of those on this Blog.

Nothing staggering and I won't be posting from Barbados just yet, but I actually finished in front.


Believe it or not I actually won money on the Golf this week in the end which just goes to show how pitiful my performance was for the rest of the month.

The Horse Racing saved the month for me.

Poker has been steady if unspectacular. Not going to bother posting the graphs any more as you can check them for yourselves on Sharkscope or similar if you are interested.

As a reminder I play on Betfair as Davinci I and Full Tilt as xSports_Punterx  (I don't have chat on at all on Full Tilt however, so if you see me and try to say hello don't be offended if I ignore you)

For November I am going to try some more MTTs as I am getting bored with the STTs.You never know a nice win would be handy with Christmas coming up.

Let's see if we can continue the good work in to November, you never know I may even need some help finding the withdraw button at some point..........

2 comments:

  1. Hi SP,

    If you give me your email I will contact you.

    Good Luck and well done for a profitable month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eddy

    you can get me at sports_punter@hotmail.co.uk

    Look forward to hearing from you soon.

    SP

    ReplyDelete