Wednesday 12 January 2011

Blackpool v Liverpool

Well, I'm stumped.

Can't actually believe the price on Liverpool tonight, problems or no problems.

OK our away record is shocking, no Gerrard, but Evens away to Blackpool am I seeing things?

I've read some other Blogs and people (who I might add are much better judges than me as well as being more impartial) are laying it too! Is the world going mad!

King Kenny back at the helm means I can't see us going there for a point (If we do I'll give the game up)

Blackpool are not going to sit back and defend either, they can't do it. If ever there was a game set up for a certain Fernando Torres to shine this must be it. How much space is he going to get compared to normal games? A bit of service and he could be quids in.

I really thought we looked better on Sunday against Man United and at the prices surely this must be one of the value bets of the season.

The silly thing is I am not having a penny on, I just can't bring myself to press the button for fear of jinxing them.

If we get beat or draw tonight then so be it, but at the prices surely Evens is a back rather than a lay? At 1.5 I could understand the lay but 2.0? Not for me.

God I am going to look really stupid later aren't I........................

Poker looking better again which is nice. I am back up to $90 with a few Steps Tickets in the bank too. Might play an MTT later while listening to Talk Sport.

Just lastly my heart goes out to the People of Queensland, some genuinely shocking scenes over the last couple of days. Let's hope things don't get too bad over the next Day or so and everyone manages to keep safe.

3 comments: