Monday 10 January 2011

Update

Well it appears they were both on the brink as predicted.

Congratulations to England for retaining the Ashes in such emphatic fashion. The fact it was on Australian Soil makes it all the sweeter. Not sure where all the Aussies were in the crowd mind you...............

Alright none of us like losing (although I lose more often than most) but come on you've still got to show a bit of support to your home side. Surely Ricky hasn't alienated an entire Nation with his complete lack of sportsmanship? I for one hope he keeps the Captaincy, don't want to see them back at the top any time soon.

On to Roy Hodgson. Already said my piece on this situation. Really sorry it didn't work out for him to be honest. Can't be too down hearted though with King Kenny back for another stab. Fook knows where we go if this doesn't work out.

Saw more from Liverpool yesterday than I have seen for a while though against Howard Webb's Man United. Didn't think it was a penalty or a red card but these things happen especially with Mr Webb MBE (MUFC Bias Everytime) at Old Trafford.

Poker seems to have gone to pot since Christmas for some reason. I am trying to clear an end of year Bonus on Full Tilt and reckon it has turned me in to a rake monkey rather than thinking about my play. Too much withdrawn and a bad run leaves me with $20 in my Account at the moment. Luckily the one thing I am good at is finding the Deposit button at various sites.

I've had a couple of little goes at building my Betfair balance back up again, normally starting with £30 or £40 at a time, but the problem with small banks is you just want to gamble to get it in to three figures at least. (You'll be surprised to know I haven't achieved this yet and the Total Available at time of writing is £0.00)

Bit of a shame this as I appear to be one of the few people to fancy the Jets to go to The Super Bowl this year - Dare say that Deposit Button will be found again soon....................

BTW Liverpool @ Evens away to Blackpool - I shouldn't should I?

1 comment: