Thursday 10 February 2011

Betfair Q&A Wrap Up

Ok before I go any further, I feel I owe Betfair an apology.

In their One Hour Q&A they managed to put a massive 28 questions on the thread. When you consider they say they have 3 Million Users that is impressive. They also managed to avoid every pertinent question that was raised. Again impressive.

Absolutely no sign of anyone Senior in Betfair,  just some poor muppet who probably gets paid £15k per year doing all the Posting. Quality.

Apparently the site will be down again tomorrow as even though they know what has caused the problems lately, they have no idea as to whether they are solved. Again Impressive.

Eddie the eagle, one of the largest players in the Golf Market completely ignored. Don't know him personally but I do know without him the Golf Markets would probably collapse.

Lucky for me I was reading Snow White to my kids for 1/2 an hour of it. Becuase that seems a whole lot better than listening to an Hour of Jackanory.

Seriously tempted to close my short on the Shares and go Long. This Company is going places.

Oh and just to top it all off, despite them blocking me from posting on their Forum (I know you are shocked) and refusing to let me play Poker on their site any more. I get an email asking me to check my 'Poker Players Club' Statement.

Anyway back with the Golf later. Promise I won't discuss Betfair any more. They are going to be the next BP I can see it. Tossers.

2 comments:

  1. I seem to have a link to your blog on mine, but none to mine on yours LOL

    ReplyDelete