Thursday 10 February 2011

Betfair Q&A

Don't forget people a chance to see some of the head honchos on Betfair in a Q&A tonight @ 18.00 on their Forum Chat section.

It'll be fast and furious and the questions they answer won't be the easy ones, they want to make a difference here. Not.

A bit like earlier when they posted this as I was trying to trade the Golf:


Lucky for me I read the Forum isn't it. I had a whole 4 minutes to take down my bets before the site went down. What more could anyone ask? It was only Westwood, Kaymer and Woods coming down the 18th.

A shining beacon of a Company and for the life of me I can't understand why they aren't valued higher.

Jokers.................................

Be back later with an update on the Golf.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I added your blog to my bloglist. I hope you can do the same with mine, http://www.betfairtradingpro.com.

    Best,
    T.

    ReplyDelete