Saturday 18 June 2011

Dodged a bullet

Don't want to after time but I have had my best Royal Ascot ever....... do you know why? I've been so busy at work I haven't had a bet all bloody week so I haven't lost a Penny.

Haven't got involved in the Golf either which to be honest is lucky for me because I would have been balls deep laying Rory by now. Too late now though, I just hope he can finish the job off, as he has ruined it from a Betting perspective (for me at least).

Tempted to lay the draw in the Cricket, but not sure yet.

On to the Poker and I've still been hitting the virtual felt and things have been going well:


With Rush Week next week and the Mid Year bonus to go though, I still feel I might be racing against time with Full Tilt (Really hope I am wrong as I love the Software), so if the balance gets much higher I'll be withdrawing some more to be safe, at least until things settle down.

Got this £50k Freeroll tonight so that should be fun.

Might have a little go on the Horses this afternoon, so if I Tweet anything you know what to do.

As to the Betfair Short, I am going to leave it for now - Every bone in my Body is telling me to do it before the Results Announcement, but I am going to wait until I have access to the data I need, before being too impulsive. I remain convinced they are over valued.

Back Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment