Friday 10 June 2011

Full Tilt Update and an Information Request!

Well still going with Full Tilt at the moment. Was up to $120 yesterday but Tilted a load off last night on Rush. Sit and Go Madness this weekend so we'll see how that goes. Still reckon it will be touch and go if I can qualify for the mid year bonus before busto (Or FTP goes Bankrupt) but we'll see.






Wife not well at the moment, so I am playing House Husband/Father more than Sports Punter currently.

Won £0.58 on the last Test laying the Draw to heavily. Thought I would go for the big one after the First Test, but it wasn't to be.

Noren cost me a few quid last weekend too, why do they never choke when I lay them :)

Anyway on to the main reason for the Post:

I have been trying to find out (without any success) what percentage of a Betfair Market is Trader money compared to Punter's money.

Say you have a Betfair Market where £2 Million is matched. We all know that means it is actually £1 Million has been staked/risked, but how much of that £1 Million would you say is Trader's money?

For example on the Cricket last weekend I would have probably contributed £500 or more to the Matched figure to generate a profit of £0.58 (which is what I pay commission on)

Sorry I am a bit short on time and I know I am not explaining this very well so let me ask a simple question - On a market where £2 Million is matched - What sort of figure do you think Betfair gets to charge commission on?

I can't seem to find the answer to this anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment