Friday 27 November 2009

Tennis saves the day

Won about £60 combined in the two matches yesterday, would have been much more if either Fed or Verdasco could have won their games, but that is the way it goes. I seem to be loading my profit on to the wrong player at the wrong time at the moment, but I guess small wins are better than any kind of loss so I have to be happy with that.

Murray is out of the competition which is unfortunate as he is normally one of the players who gives you a chance while trading I find (especially if you are opposing him)

Had a cheeky lay of India in the Cricket yesterday morning @ 1.1 just before Sri Lanka decided to start collapsing so nothing doing there and £20 down the drain.

Traded a bit of the NFL last night too, the Lions v Packers game, while I was waiting for the Tennis to start. This was a boredom bet as I hadn't seen the Lions all season so didn't really have anything to go on. Anyway I got what I deserved a £45 loss and boy the Lions are awful.

I'm behind for the week at the moment, so hopefully can put that right today. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment