Sunday 20 February 2011

Interest Termination

Oh well the £25 i put in to Betfair yesterday did better than I thought. It lasted until about 15.02 as opposed to 14.00 :) Think you could call that progress for me..............

The worst thing was my final bet yesterday was on Pride of Dulcote and while watching the race on Channel 4, it kind of hit home, why the hell am I doing this?

That poor horse was in the process of giving his all, just so I could get some entertainment for my £10. Well I guess I got more than I bargained for, because I didn't feel great after the race. RIP Pride of Dulcote.

I bet on the Football too and for the life of me I can't come to terms with why I care whether the Millionaires of Chelsea beat the Millionaires of Liverpool, Arsenal, Man United or anyone else for that matter - In fact I think I have come to the conclusion I don't.

Also looked at my Deposit History since 2004 on Betfair:


£38k - Are you having a laugh? Ok most of it has been taken back - But £38k?

What have I got to show for that? A Forum and Poker ban and a site that is now 1000% worse than even this time last Year. If it goes a week without crashing everyone is happy. But at least you can get a game of 'Deal or no Deal' whenever you want.

Also did my P&L for the last three months, progress?, I don't think so.


I have come to the conclusion I can no longer justify giving these feckers another penny of commission. I can't get on with Betdaq or anyone else so maybe I just need to take a break for a while. At least until Cheltenham anyway :) But I think I'll whore some Bookie Accounts for then as opposed to Betfarce.

I know I am boring all of you with the whole Betfair story, but if anyone fancies giving me 5/1 that they don't even exist in 2015, I'll have £100 with you. They surely can't keep getting away with all these outages.

I'll still post if I do something stupid, or have something interesting to say (I know don't hold your breath), but apart from that - or if I win WSOP 2011 - I'm going to take a break.

Wish all of you all the best and maybe speak again.

SP

PS It sounds like a sob story but it's not honest............... I'll still be playing Poker!

No comments:

Post a Comment